Paryushan is approaching quickly and the event dates are 2nd to 9th September. We are in the process of finalising the Paryushan Program for BJS in 2013. Please keep checking our website and BJS FB page for updates regarding this. However, we have a few announcements to make in regards to that:
- Like every year, BJS will be doing a lucky draw for the 14 Supan Darshan (For the day of Mahavir Janma Vanchan) at the next monthly activity on the 18 August 2013. Please register your interest to Jiggar Doshi on 0438275737 if you would like to participate in the draw. Feel free to put your name forward even if you are unable to attend the next monthly activity. The lucky members whose name will be drawn shall be contributing a nakro of $51.00 to the Dev Dravya Account.
- On the day of Mahavir Janma Vanchan (07/09/13) AND Swamivatsalya (22/09/13), BJS is organising a small play for which we are in need of participants who are willing to play a role in the drama. Please contact Shefali Gosalia on 0424844092 if interested.
- On the day of Swamivatsalya (22/09/13), we are also organising a fancy dress competition for kids. We are requesting all parents to encourage their kids in playing a religious character on the day and participate in the competition. Please contact Asha Shah on 0421415057 for more ideas or suggestions regarding this competition.
- BJS will also be organising a religious Rangoli competition during this year’s paryushan. Each family will be provided with a blank board by BJS on the 18/08/13 and the Rangoli piece will be due on the 07/09/13. Use your imagination and use any materials that will make your Rangoli stand out from the rest. For more information please contact Zarna Kothari on 0431379426.Prize giving will be done on the Swamivatsalya Day.
- During Paryushan this year, BJS has organised Samuh Ekasana on the 08/09/13 and we need volunteers for food preparation. Please contact Rupal G Shah on 0421359313 if you are interested.
Note: Please deposit your annual subscription fees for this year (2013-2014) of $71 per family OR $31 for singles into BJS Shubh Sarva Sadharan Account (BSB-064119; A/c-10365684).