Paryushan Mahaparva 2021
- Morning & Evening Pratikaman
- Asthprakari Pooja
- Daily Swadhyay (Online Pravachan)
- Aangi / Aarti / Mangal Divo
- Snatra Pooja & Asthotari Abhishek
- Astanika & Kalpsutra Pravachan
- Mahavir Janam Vanchan/ Supan Darshan
- Samvatsari Pratikaman
- Chaitya Pariparti & Sangh Swamivatslya
|Item||No. of Opportunities||Nakro|
|Snatra Pooja – Aarti / Mangal Divo / Shanti Kalash||3||Chadhano|
|Ashtotari Abhishek – Sangh Pratimaji||11||$101|
|Ashtotari Abhishek – Personal Pratimaji||N/A||$51|
|Kumarpal Raja Aarti / Mangal Divo||1||Chadhavo|
|Ashta Mangal Supan||8||Chadhavo|
|14 Supan Labharthi||14||Chadhavo|
|14 Supan Moti Mala||14||$51|
|Daily Aangi / Aarti / Mangal Divo||8||$101|
|Mahavir Swami Bhagwan Parnu||1||Chadhavo|
- Boiled water: Arrangement will be made for boiled drinking water on Saturday, Sunday during Paryushan, Mahavir Janma Vaanchan day and on the Samvatsari day for those who are doing Tapasya.
- Please bring your own Katasana and other Pratikraman gears that you might have. We have made arrangements for all those who do not have.
- All Sthanakvasi everyday evening pratikaman will be held at 25 Rimu Cresent, Forest Lake, on the same timing of regular evening pratikaman.
- On 05.09.2021, all participants are requested to bring their own Pratimaji and Divo/Aarti.
- Management committee reserves the right to amend any of the above programs, should circumstances change, without advance notice.
- During Paryushan, ideally, one shall perform 17 Pratikraman - Morning & evening Pratikraman during the 8 days of Paryushan and morning Pratikraman on Parna day
- Anyone performing evening Pratikraman must not eat after sunset.
- Anyone performing morning Pratikraman must have stopped eating prior to sunset on previous day.
- During Paryushan, one shall confine meal intake between Navkarshi & Sunset time and avoid eating green vegetables (Jain should not eat root vegetables).
- Anyone performing any Tapasya (Ekasanu, Biyasanu, Upvas, Aayambil) must drink boiled water and have meals between Porsi & Sunset time only. It is also important to take appropriate pachchakhkhan.
- Please deposit the annual membership fees of $101 per family and $51 per single members to the BJS Account (BSB 064 117 | Account No.10365684)
- Paryushan Schedule 2021 (27 Downloads)